Europacamping Nommerlayen has 396 90-120 m2 pitches with their own water and electricity supply and night illumination and 13 70-100 m2 pitches without any facilities. Pitches with only electricity are no longer available.
The campsite is terraced.
- Pitches 2 to 57 are situated on the lowest terrace
- Pitches 143 to 172 are on the middle terrace
- Pitches 266 to 314 are again on the lowest terrace and pitches 315 and above are also terraced
- Pitches G0 to G13 are on the top terrace in the forest (rich in shade).
- The football field is also in the upper part of the campsite, on the same level as pitches 143-172.
Each pitch is separated by a beech hedge and pitches 2 to 284 all have a tree providing different levels of shade.
Pitches 58 to 66, 79 to 87, 109 to 126 and 143 to 156 have an impressive view. The uppermost pitches even have an incredible view of the Ardennes.
- Pitches 002 – 142 & 197 - 283 are for families with children of all ages;
- Pitches 315 – 332 are for families with children aged 0-6 years old;
- Pitches 285 - 314, 333 – 377 and the E-, F- and G-areas are for families with children aged 0-12 years old.
- Pitches 143 - 196 are for families with children aged 12+ old;