The Ardennes, The Mousel, Small Switzerland (Müllerthal), Luxembourg City as well as Belgium, Germany and France are all within one hour driving.
The camping itself is surrounded by woods, including the well-known “Nommerlayen”.
This wood is the furthest western foothill of the Small Switzerland (Müllertahl) – region.
This luxurious camping offers you all comfort and well-being.
We have the possibility to pick you up at the railwaystation in Ettelbrück. The costs are 25 €.
GPS-Data 49.784717 N 6.165261 E
Phone: (+352) 87 80 78
Coming from The Netherlands and Belgium
- You take on the “Autoroute du Soleil” A26/E25, exit 54b at Bastogne, direction Diekirch.
- Arrived in Ettelbruck you leave the N15 to take the N7/A7 in the direction to Luxembourg City.
- Then you take exit 7 to Cruchten/Colmar Berg. Immediatly after the "Shell" gasstation take the first raod to the left to Cruchten/Nommern.
- Now follow the "Europa" Campingsigns.
Coming from the south of Luxembourg (France)
- If you come from the South A4/E25, take exit Mamer.
- In Mamer take direction Kopstal/Mersch.
- In Mersch follow direction Luxembourg. Right after the bridge turn left an follow direction Larochette.
- (If you would come from Luxembourg, this would be the exit as well).
- About 6,5 km after Mersch you will see the exit Nommern. Arriving at Nommern follow the “Europa” campingsigns.